My Visit to Rameshwaram Cafe Bommasandra with Family

My Visit to Rameshwaram Cafe Bommasandra with Family

Rameshwaram Cafe Bommasandra Main Board

Table of Contents

I visited Rameshwaram Cafe of Bommasandra on 29 July 2026. It was the longest Metro journey I have ever had — starting from Kengeri Metro, changing at Nadaprabhu Majestic Metro Station, and then another changeover at Rashtriya Vidyalaya Metro Station (Yellow Line) till Bommasandra.

How Did I Reach from Bommasandra Metro Station to Rameshwaram Cafe?

We took an auto rickshaw directly from the Metro Station itself for Rs 70. The rickshaw dropped us right at Rameshwaram Cafe of Bommasandra.

Parking at Rameshwaram Cafe of Bommasandra

I observed the parking space was almost full as it was a Sunday morning. There were security guards managing the traffic near the Cafe and guiding the crowd efficiently.

First Impression of Rameshwaram Cafe of Bommasandra

Rameshwaram Cafe Bommasandra Entrance

At first glance, the Rameshwaram Cafe of Bommasandra looked like a temple from outside. There was a big fountain in the center near the entrance with a sculpture of Adi Yogi on the top. We took several photographs at this beautiful spot. There was also a Lord Ganesha idol nearby where people were clicking photos, along with a small temple where devotees were praying.

On the left side, there was a tea counter serving Tea, Coffee, Badam Milk, and Bun Maska.

Ordering Food & Restaurant Layout

Rameshwaram Cafe Bommasandra Ordering Food

We reached the billing counter and ordered Garlic Roast Dosa, Tomato Rice, Neer Dosa, and Bun Maska. I liked the Bun Maska so much that I ordered 2 more after finishing the first set.

The central area of the restaurant has the main kitchen which is open from all 4 sides. Different products are prepared and served at different counters. The front counter near the entrance is for Dosas — on weekends you will find long queues here. The restaurant is surely less busy on weekdays.

Dining Area at Rameshwaram Cafe of Bommasandra

Dining Area at Rameshwaram Cafe of Bommasandra

After receiving our food, we went to the backside of the restaurant where many other customers were dining. There is a Lord Tirupati idol there as well, where people were praying and taking pictures. Two large ceiling fans are placed in the backside dining area. The weather was pleasant, so the fans were not really necessary.

There are tables with chairs for comfortable seating. There is also a standing setup in the front of the cafe for customers who prefer quick service.

What Food Did I Like at Rameshwaram Cafe of Bommasandra?

As mentioned earlier, I loved the Bun Maska and ordered it twice. The best part is that they prepare their buns fresh at their own facility.

Final Thoughts on Rameshwaram Cafe Bommasandra

After clicking some selfies, we left the cafe and returned via the same metro route, changing trains at the same stations. It was worth visiting Rameshwaram Cafe of Bommasandra and will remain a memorable experience.

Would you visit Rameshwaram Cafe Bommasandra? Share your thoughts in the comments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Life in Avenue Road Bengaluru

How I explored Mysuru Between 2015 and 2022